MAKING WALDORF DOLLS ~ MARICRISTIN SEALEY
Making Waldorf Dolls: Creative Doll-Making with Children
“It is a beautiful thing,” says Maricristin Sealey, “to craft a doll with your own hands, sew it together with love, then make a gift of it to your child with the words, ‘I made this for you!'”
This comprehensive, well illustrated book will give even the most nervous beginner the confidence to produce a unique, handcrafted toy from natural materials. Once you have mastered the basic baby dolls, you can progress to a more ambitious limbed or jointed doll.
- Ten designs including soft, baggy, pouch, angel, sack and limbed dolls
- Instructions for knitted, sewn and embroidered hairstyles
- Lots of patterns for dolls’ clothes and accessories
- Help with tools, techniques and materials
- Ideas for recycling clothing for dollmaking
- Where to get materials.
This new edition of Making Waldorf Dolls is published with a completely revised resource list.
Format: Paperback (245.00mm X 190.00mm) 160 pages Weight: 406g
Maricristin Sealey is a professional doll maker, who has many years’ experience of teaching children and adults how to make dolls. Her dolls draw on a rich variety of traditions.