AUTUMN AND WINTER NATURE ACTIVITIES FOR WALDORF KINDERGARTENS
Edited by Stefanie Pfister, Translated by Anna Cardwell
A practical and brightly illustrated book packed with indoor and outdoor crafts and activities, plus fun facts to engage children during the colder and wetter months. Both individual and group activities for four years and up. Ideal for parents and teachers.
- Inspiration for parents and teachers working with children aged four and up
- Wide variety of activities and crafts from woodworking and felting, to stargazing and outdoor games
- Beautiful, full-colour photographs and illustrations make crafts and activities easy to follow
- Contains fun facts to spark children's curiousity about nature
- Many activities can be enjoyed both individually and in groups
Create pine-cone gnomes, build nesting boxes for garden birds, and craft festive angels, all while learning about the natural world - whatever the weather!
This practical and brightly illustrated book is packed with indoor and outdoor crafts and activities, plus fun facts, to entertain and engage curious children during the colder and wetter months.
All the activities encourage an exploration of nature, from leaves and feathers, to snow and stargazing. Children will love finding out about the natural world through play and creation whether at home or in the classroom.
This wide-ranging book provides inspiration for parents and teachers working with children aged four and up. Most activities can be enjoyed both individually and in groups.
Format: Paperback (229mm X 210mm) 104 pages
Stefanie Pfister is a craft professional living in Germany. She works for a bestselling craft magazine.