MAGIC WOOL MERMAIDS & FAIRIES ~ CHRISTINE SCHAFER
Learn how to make fairies and mermaids to suit every season, and discover the joy of crafting with magic wool.
Magic wool is a soft, vibrant material, perfect for creating figures for nature tables, celebrations, and Christmas decorations. From beautiful seasonal fairies, to shimmering mermaids and charming root children, crafters can create a wonderful selection of figures as the perfect focal point for festivals and storytelling.
This inspiring book includes clear step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and diagrams for more than twenty standing figures, created using a combination of winding and needle-felting. The projects range from simple figures for beginners to more elaborate designs for experienced crafters.
- A complete guide to crafting mermaids and fairies using magic wool.
- Fully illustrated with beautiful colour photographs
- Features clear step-by-step instructions with useful diagrams
- A fresh new edition, redesigned and even easier to use
- Includes projects for both beginners and experienced crafters
An inspiring craft book for learning to make beautiful mermaids and fairies for every season, using magic wool.
Format: Paperback (210mm X 192mm) 120 pages
Christine Schäfer was born in 1962 in Germany. She worked as an architect before raising her three children. She has been passionate about magic wool for many years and mostly creates detailed figures. She runs workshops and presents her work at exhibitions.