CASH REGISTER ~ DREWART
Children will enjoy imaginary shop play with this natural wooden toy cash register from Drewart Wooden Toys. With a bell which sounds when the cash register lid is lifted, compartments for play money, push buttons, a card swipe facility, a separate front panel for scanning toy food, a paper roll for giving receipts (replaceable), and a register screen with rotating numbers, this toy cash register has plenty for little hands to do. Of course, like the best toys, it is all up to the child's imagination - the cash register does not do any calculations for them.
About Drewart wooden toys:
- Handcrafted with the greatest of care and still made in the heart of Europe.
- Made from European alder wood, a high quality finely-grained, sustainable hard wood.
- Finished with natural plant oils and non-toxic paints conforming to European EN-71 toy safety standard
- Beautiful design and natural simplicity that allow space for the imagination to flourish
- Heirloom quality for generations of children to enjoy.
Dimensions: 39 x 23 x 21 cm
Age group: 3 and above